Can’t Get the Health Care You Want, When You Want?
I can’t make it to the Hub Clinic but I want an appointment with a doctor?
There are many other ways to consult with the doctor in your local Hub Clinic:
- Web GP
- Triage Consultation
- Skype/Facetime/Webcam Consultation
WEB GP you can use to check your symptoms and self diagnose or you can complete a questionnaire, which the doctor will review and respond to you by the end of the next working day, either by email or telephone, to advise the best course of treatment.
- Triage consultations can be completed over the telephone in order to discuss medication, repeat sick certificates or on-going medical condition.
Skype or webcam consultations can be used if you are unable to attend the HUB Clinic, but the doctor will need to see your troubled area in order to offer medical advice.
Want to make an appointment? There are many other booking options available:
- Web GP
- WEB GP will determine whether you need an appointment, as you will be contacted by your doctor to inform you so.
- Online can be used to book an appointment, after registering at your surgery with identification.
- Telephone can be used to phone your surgery and book an appointment.